come to learn, stay to pray
SHG’s Spring Presentation and Graveside Prayer
When: Saturday, June 12, 2021. 1:00-3:00 pm (CST)
Where: St. Peter’s Catholic Church. 1405 Highway 13. Mendota, MN 55150
Join Laura Elm, Founder and Director of Sacred Heart Guardians and Shelter (SHG), for a discussion on:
– Embryo mortality in IVF labs
– SHG’s mission to facilitate burial for the youngest human beings
Following the presentation, you are invited to join SHG as we travel to Resurrection Cemetery to pray the Rosary at the gravesites of several deceased IVF-conceived embryonic children for whom SHG has facilitated burial.
- 1-1:30. Meet & Greet (St. Peter’s Church). Light refreshments will be served.
- 1:30–2:15. Presentation (St. Peter’s Church)
- 2:45. Rosary (Resurrection Cemetery)
Questions? Contact us at 612-578-0377 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is in-person only, and no virtual broadcast will be available.